Who Am I ?

My Photo
Bad Ass Thambi
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I'm a complex soul Still existing on this planet Trying to find Happiness in the rest... u like my blog comment it or mail it to me or tweet me at www.twitter.com/thedeepu
View my complete profile


Summer Love..

Early this morning the sun shone with a smile greeting the sky, Morning dew Gleaming under the sun . Cows  and Goats accompanied by goat kid’s grazing the meadows peacefully.. Making the morning fresh air more beautiful than it used to be..Sweepers cleaning the corridor the “Amazing” smell of jelabi being fried in the oil.. And I thought this was all, this afternoon is goin to be hectic one where the sun is going to burn us down...Sleepy on the sweaty shoulders i lie on my back,when i find the breeze replenishing my nostrils with the orgasmic smell of the  moist  soil waking me up ... all hail the rain god...!! A random shower  on the streets  made the day more  living... 

--Bad Ass Thambi

Durgapur,WB

0 comments: